Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another step!

Rioting has finally let up enough to get some progress made. The birth mom has officially signed her last document! The next step is to transfer Ooley to Chances for Children, which is planned for Wednesday the 19th. Bobby will be visiting Ooley regularly to help him adapt to his new surroundings.

We are filling out the applications and other needed documents to get the official adoption process moving now! With that comes the fees. So we will be planning some things in the near future that you may want to be involved in. Of course, we will keep you posted as soon as we know something!

Thanks for your continued prayers for Ooley and us!

1 comment:

  1. I randomly found your blog today. My husband and I are from Oklahoma adopting as well, except from Ethiopia. Your little boy is precious! I look forward to following your blog.

    Lindsay

    proverbs2412.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete