Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thank You Christian Motorcyclists Association

Earlier this year my dad had an idea to make "survival bracelets" to sell as a fundraiser for Ooley's adoption fund. These have been such a huge hit that he decided this year that he wanted to set up this year as a vendor at the CMA Changing of the Colors rally and sell them. Amber and I have been members of the Christian Motorcyclists Association or "CMA"since 2001. Annually in October they hold their "Changing of the Colors" rally at their national headquarters in Hatfield, Arkansas. Members from all over the globe attend this event each year as Amber and I have several times. I just returned earlier this evening from another great rally! Amber and I would like to say thank you to everyone who came by and purchased survival bracelets or made a donation towards Ooley's adoption fund. Your prayers and financial support are greatly appreciated more than you will ever know. We also want to say thank you to my parents, John & Cindy Johnson for spending their personal finances on a vendor booth and supplies and dad for spending all of his free time this week at the rally sitting at the booth all week making and selling the bracelets and sharing our story.

Thank you CMA for your generosity and "Changing the World, One Heart at A Time"

(If you're interested in purchasing these bracelets some are available at Salon Endeavor in OKC or you can email me at djohnson273@cox.net)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you guys and Ooley today, any new news? I know the last update was that you guys expected a lot of waiting... :) But I was still curious! I hope all is well-

    Praying for you and Ooley!
    Traci Jones

    ReplyDelete